Tuesday 24 July 2012

It's nice to be home!

Sorry I haven't posted on my blog for a while.  It has been quite hectic since June. To start with a very wet week camping in Wales, (us being the only ones on the deserted campsite apart from a family of rabbits which my daughter enjoyed talking to!)
To recover from my camping experience we then flew off to Greece which was so hot I started longing for a little bit of rain...just a little!
A week later I was in hospital for a few days to have a planned operation, hospital food yuk, lots of magazines, chocolates and a bit of bed rest and I am finally back home.

My first day back in front of my desk, lots of ideas... tropical birds and new styles ....more painterly techniques...thinking I might need to get my dusty paintbrushes out and start making a mess!
It's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment